An African inspired wonderland with attention to the finer details. This house was built with the love of Africa creating a space that feels like you are in the bush yet you are living within an urban area of Diani Beach.
Half acre property within a 2nd row gated community within 500 metres walking distance to the beach and 1.6kms to the shopping centres.
Fully furnished 2 bedroom main house of around 300sqm; 3 bedroom guest house; bar/party area with a upstairs lounge for 15 people; waterfall into pond; waterfall into a saltwater swimming pool; corner relaxing area near the waterfall and pond.
Many an hour was spent sourcing and furnishing this property with African artifacts and smaller details such as the wonderful brass coloured wash basins with a giraffe head faucet, carvings in the bed, kitchen cupboard handles, great African art. The house was built with great inspiration for the African style and much time and care was put into the purchase of all the finer details.
Purchase on a walk-in walk-out basis with all the artwork included!
Downstairs: 2 bedrooms ensuite, large verandah, kitchen, staff verandah, hallway
Upstairs: Large, open plan space with various areas including sitting/TV area, large terrace overlooking the pool, small terrace for private massage and a small sundowner terrace further up another flight of stairs.
Downstairs: Kitchen, terrace overlooking the pool, bedroom en-suite
Upstairs: 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- Within a gated community
- Large salt water swimming pool with waterfall and jacuzzi. Salt water pools are less costly to run and do not need expensive chemicals.
- Small pond with waterfall with a ‘quiet area’ and swinging bed nearby. Very relaxing and peaceful
- The gardens have been kept mostly as the original, indiginous trees and bushes to give the feeling of being in Africa. This includes a very large, majestic Baobab tee which is stunning.
- WATER: 12,000 litre water tank for Kwale water and a community well for watering gardens
- POWER: Mains with inverters in both houses and generator connection in case of prolonged power outages (generator not included)
- Makuti recently redone
- Mash network WiFi
- Bar area with first floor chill out for 15 people
- Staff room/Store room and dehumidifier room.
- Covered parking for 3 cars
- Covered clothes drying area
- Half acre (2 x 1/4 acre plots)
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1953
Price: Euro650,000 inclusive of all furniture and fittings, walk in, walk out
Call +254 725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org