The moment you drive in the front gates you can tell that no expense has been spared on maintaining this immaculately manicured property. The buildings are African style but with European influence with, instead of Makuti rooves, there are excellent quality Harvey roofing tiles. When you first see the extensive 2.5 acres of luscious, svelt, green grassy lawn dotted with mature palm trees it will take your breath away.
The whole property, both buildings and gardens, are so clean cut it is like stepping into an architect’s rendering.
The main house and 2 villas have 12 bedrooms and there is also a guest tent with 1 bedroom, several staff rooms, a one bedroom apartment, as well as many other facilities such as office, stores etc.
A manmade stream flows from one side of the garden to the other with waterfalls on either side. This is stocked with catfish and guppies. The extensive palm gardens, made up of 274 palm trees of 13 different varieties plus many more trees, have underground pipes with popup sprinklers.
- 6 bedrooms en suite, 3 bedrooms upstairs and 3 downstairs all with fans and a/c.
- Large balcony on upper floor with breathtaking views over the stunning gardens and pool
- Downstairs – lounge, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom
2 Garden Villas:
- Each garden villa has 3 bedrooms en suite with fans and a/c
- Kitchen, terrace facing the gardens
- Half building, half tent, this ’tent house’ has a bedroom, sitting Area, bathroom and kitchen
- Staff & Office Block
- Double garage with pit for repairs
- Pool Bar & Pavilion
- Freeform swimming pool with a 120 metre river with fish and waterfalls flowing around it
- BBQ & Pizza Oven
- Fully Equipped Workshop & Car Service Bay
- 40KVA Generator
- 2 submersible water pumps, (1 brand new spare )
- 120 Meter river with fish and waterfalls
- Several stores
Asking price: Euro1.35M inclusive of everything
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org