4 bedroom house, newly built within a gated beachfront community, centrally located near the shops, bars and restaurant, 2 minute walk to the beach.
The house is built in a contemporary open plan coastal style with large verandah and terrace, high ceilings and glass doors overlooking a 10 x 3 metres swimming pool with views of the ocean from the first floor and rooftop terrace.
The estate slopes gently down the to the beach with great views of the ocean as you walk down, less than 200 metres to the sand.
- 3 bedrooms en-suite with air conditioning, ceiling fans and large sliding doors out to the verandah or terrace. Walk-in closets, German fitted bath and shower accessories, Italian porcelain tiles to keep the floors cool.
- Open plan sitting room on ground floor opening out onto wide verandah spanning the width of the house.
- Large kitchen with double sink and central island
- Guest cloakroom
- Family sitting room upstairs with a small room attached that can be used as an office, gym, store or extra bed space.
- Rooftop terrace with views over the Shimba Hills and Ocean
- Separate en-suite guest room with walk in wardrobe overlooking the pool
- Staff room with bathroom
- Swimming pool with non-slip pool steps. 10×3 metres – long enough for those who enjoy doing lengths.
- Beside the pool is a raised gazebo with cushioned lounge space for those lazy days.
- Water: Kwale water and rain collection with 2 x 10,000 litre underground water tanks, one for rainwater and one for Kwale water. 2x 3,000 litre rooftop water tank
- Power: Mains power with with 3.6KVA inverter for main house only. Davis & Shirtliff solar hot water with mains backup for those rare, overcast days.
- 2 minute walk down to the beach
- Size of plot: 1/4 acre
- Leasehold of 81 years from 1985
All woodwork is beautifully done with seasoned mvule. Sliding doors are top hotel quality. Ceiling fans are high quality walnut wood. All lights LED warm white.
Note there are 360 pictures below the gallery
Price: Ksh69.5M unfurnished. Furniture can be bought if required.
Call +254 725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org