Brand new 4 bedroom ensuite high end home on a plot of 6565sqm (approximately 1.6 acres).
The architectural design has been inspired by taking the best features of other various high end houses and meticulously crafted and fine tweaked to create this luxury home.
Different textures, high ceilings, wide and open sitting room flowing out to the extra large verandah overlooking the ocean, office, spacious rooms, beautiful hardwood floors in the bedrooms, all joinery with Mvuli hardwood together with the location, size, security, peaceful environment and many other factors that Vipingo Ridge has to offer give this house the statement of luxury.
- 4 bedrooms en suite with fans and air-conditioners. Master bathroom with a bath and a shower
- Large, open sitting room with glass doors that open out fully onto the verandah
- Cloakroom and store by entrance way
- Dining area near kitchen
- Office with bathroom that could be used as an extra bedroom
- 3 carports with several stores
- Staff accommodation
- Power: Mains. Wired to fit an inverter
- Water: Vipingo Ridge Mains water with 60 cubic metre backup tank which is also connected to gutters to collect the rainwater
- Swimming Pool: pool of up to 70sqm will be built according to buyers specs. Bigger pools can be built at extra cost and a smaller at a discount. As people are particular about the location of their pools they will build this once new owner specifies their preferred location
- The house, including verandahs and portico, is 820sqm which gives you a further 240sqm which you are currently allowed to build on.
Vipingo Ridge is a a five-star private residential golfing destination set in the most beautiful, scenic and tranquil location on the Kenyan Coast. The exclusive 2,000 acre residential estate is cantered around an outstanding Clubhouse and a PGA approved 18-hole championship golf course.
Other activities are biking, hiking, cycling, tennis and horse riding, all to be enjoyed as part of the outdoor experience, all within a secure, walled and gated community. You can also spend some time on the beachfront plot at Kuruwitu swimming in the sea, sunning on the sunbeds or sipping cocktails at the bar.
Call +254 725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org