Diani, 3 bedroom house on ¼ acre ideal for someone who wants to live in a quiet area of Diani (as opposed to buying for a holiday let)
Spacious and light, the interior of this house has a relaxing flow. What looks like a simple house from the outside turns magically large, modern and spacious within. The entrance opens up to a very large open plan living room to the left and to the right are 3 bedrooms accessed from a central hallway.
- Master bedroom en-suite with extra large walk-in wardrobe with a door out onto the verandah.
- 2nd bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and doors out to the verandah
- 3rd bedroom that is smaller and can also be used as an office
- 2nd bathroom shared between 2 bedrooms
- Very large open plan sitting/dining/kitchen with high ceilings and plenty of light
- Kitchen has granite worktops and a central island
- verandah overlooking the garden
- fully walled
- Gardens with mango trees, bananas and tropical plants
- The roof is flat with a mabati roof on top
- House built in 2017
- Size 0.1Ha (1/4 acre)
- around 5th row.
Water: Water tower with water from a fresh water well
Location: 2.2kms from the beach and 1.2 kms from the Ukunda-Ramisi road
Price: Euro180,000 (around Ksh21M)
Call +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org