3 bedroom furnished bungalow on ½ acre, 2nd row and only 350 metres walk to the beach. Very well built and well kept property with all the extras such as brick pizza oven/BBQ, outside kitchen, stores, carport, staff accommodation etc.
This is a great area to invest in now with the dongo Kundu bypass being imminent. It not only has easy access to this new road but also close enough to the ferry whose traffic will ease dramatically when the new road comes in.
- 3 bedrooms en suite, all with air-conditioning.
- Very large sitting / dining room
- Office area
- ‘Indoor’ verandah
- Large Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- House is approx. 260sqm
- Aluminium sliding windows
- 4-5 metre ceilings which keeps the house cool
- Furnished – most of the beautiful quality furniture comes with the house. Artwork and a few pieces will be kept by the owners.
Water: Rainwater catchment into a 73,000 litre underground tank with a micro filter. Top tank on water tower of around 20,000 litres. There is also a well with brakish water used for the gardens. Solar hot water.
Power: Mains. There is a building for a generator and wired for connection.
- Staff quarters for 3 or some can be used as storage
- Garden store
- Carport for 2 cars
- Generator building
- Outdoor Pizza oven/BBQ
- Boundary wall with electric fence
- Covered outside kitchen that can be used for parties or cleaning of fresh fish bought by the fishermen
- Covered area for clothes line
- Fish pond
- 0.51 acres, Freehold
- Funished. Most of the furniture will remain but the owners will take a couple of sentimental pieces.
- Only 350 metres walk to the beach
- Approx. 2.3kms to the ferry
Price: Ksh21,900,000 furnished. Freehold