This property is within a gated compound of 3 houses on 2nd row only 580 metres to the beach.
A clean and spacious house with all the necessary additions such as an inverter, well, large water storage tanks, solar hot water, pressure pumps for showers.
This house is suitable for a family who would like to live in Diani. The small estate is quiet, private and secure and the other owners prefer to have like-minded neighbours rather than lots of different holiday tenants coming in and out (unless they are not loud party goers!)
- Sitting room leading out onto the verandah which overlooks the garden and pool
- Entrance & Dining area
- Large open plan kitchen
- Dhobi area with walk-in pantry
- Guest bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms en-suite with decent sized bathrooms, both connected to a terrace overlooking the pool
- 1 bedroom en-suite
- 1 large extra room that can be used as an office and or storage or extra sitting area with balcony overlooking the pool
- This terrace has views over the Shimba Hills and the pool
- Garden with large pool, 1.4m deep in some areas with a gazebo
- WATER: Well water plus Kwale Council water with an underground water tank of 6,000 litres which and a top tank of 20,000 litres. Pressure showers.
- POWER: 3 phase power with power backup Invertor system with 2 batteries. Solar hot water + booster for hot water
- Size of house: 350sqm plus terraces and verandahs
- Size of compound: 0.1379Ha or 3.34acres
- Photocell outside security lights
- Shared security with 2 other houses
Title: Leasehold of 99 years from December 1970
Price: Ksh39.5M **Under Offer**
Call +254 725 341917 (with whatsapp) or email firstname.lastname@example.org