This 3 bedroom home is one of 7 in a compound with a shared pool overlooking and adjacent to the Kongo river. It is an indoor/outdoor house facing west with stunning views of the sunsets setting behind the Shimba Hills. The property is amazingly peaceful with lots of birdlife.
This house has been lovingly cared for by the overseas owners who will no longer be visiting Diani so regularly and they therefore would like some good people to enjoy their property as much as they did.
- The house is fully furnished, very well cared for and in a very good state.
- 3 bedrooms with a master en suite and 2 sharing a bathroom
- The kitchen is on the ground floor verandah and inside from here is an indoor sitting room.
- There is a 1st floor terrace which is an excellent place for sundowners and on the top floor and above this there is a very large ‘space’ which you could convert into a games room or relaxation area.
- Shared swimming pool
- Being next door to the Kongo River you can take your kayak or boat up or down the river. The river mouth is only around 650 metres away from the complex by river
- This is a friendly compound and it is preferable for a likeminded person to purchase it
- Leasehold of 99 years from 2012
- Mains power
- Water – Well water for gardens and pool. For the internal water in the houses, there are bowsers that deliver to the large underground water tank. Kwale mains pipes are there but not connected.
Call +254(0)725 341917 (whatsapp); +254(0)734 331023 email email@example.com