Contemporary 80’s style house on 0.85 acres land with excellent views of the beach and ocean in Galu. The gardens have many lovely mature trees.
The house is divided into 3 x 2 bedroom dwellings but can easily be changed to a 4 bedroom + 2 bedroom. Each dwelling faces the front.
Ground floor dwelling:
- Extremely large, open plan kitchen/sitting room leading onto a closed in verandah and further out onto a terrace
- 2 very large bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- guest bathroom
Top floor dwelling:
- This is a replica of the downstairs dwelling but with a terrace instead of a verandah
- Extremely large, open plan kitchen/sitting room leading out onto a large terrace
- 2 verylarge bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Ground floor: open plan sitting/kitchen/dining room with guest bathroom
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom
- Staff accomodation for 2 in the back with some more half built buildings
- Hole in the ground in preparation for a swimming pool
- Water: Mains water with 2 underground water tanks. One is approx. 77,000 litres and the second is around 18,000 litres. There is then a rooftop tank of around 1,000 litres. There is also a well on the property but not being used.
- Power: Mains
- Mature garden
- House built: Unknown but likely around 2001-2002.
- Frontage: amazing views from the front which, from the raised vantage point, give sweeping views from north to south. The property is set up on a cliff with stairs down to the beach through the coral.
- The raised property is great for views, privacy and security.
Leasehold of 99 years from 1997
Call +254 725 341917 (with whatsapp) or email firstname.lastname@example.org