3 bedroom house in tropical gardens, only 560 metres walk to the white sandy Diani beach. Well kept property with a charming garden, large pool, gazebo, lovely large baobab tree.
The property is within a gated community. The estate is fully walled with an electric fence and shared security.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite and 2 sharing a bathroom
- Verandah overlooking the pool
- Terrace overlooking the pool
- Gazebo near the pool
- Carport with store and staff bathroom
- Water: Fresh water from Kwale council water + well. 250 litre tank for the fresh water that currently only serves the washing machine. The well pumps to the 500 litre tank on the roof and also serves the pool and garden.
- Power – mains, single phase
- Fully furnished
- Only around 1.5kms from the main shopping centre with supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants
- Service charges payable bi-annually at Ksh35,800 (approx. Ksh6,000 a month) covering security, electric fence, caretaking of general areas.
- House built in 2009
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1953
- Size: 0.1Ha (approx. 0.25 acres)
- Note: some of the photos do not have pictures with the curtains up as they were taken without the house being ‘dressed’. As you can see, there is a difference in the charm with the curtains.
- Please note there are a few 360 photos below the gallery
Price: Euro160,000 (approx. Ksh19M)
Call +254(0)725 341917 (with Whatsapp); email firstname.lastname@example.org