A great getaway for those who want that peace and piece of Africa. This homestead is sitting on 42 acres overlooking and fenced into the Shimba Hills National Park.
The property is located in a small community that enjoys the stunning views of ‘natural Africa’
• Large homestead of approximately 280sqm – very large living /dining room, kitchen, en suite bedroom, study, verandah, guest bathroom
• Pool (needs refurbishing) & Gazebo
• Cottage of approx. 110sqft + Verandah
• Cottage of approx. 80sqm that was a store and bathroom but can be converted to a cottage
• All makuti roofs redone in 2016/beginning of 2017
• 2 water storage tank holding approx 20,000 litres
• Staff quarters for up to four Staff
• 2 tree-houses with one kitchen. Renovations needed but still useable
• Energy: Mains + gensets – 12KVA
• Water: Currently obtained from the spring. New water scheme to the area in progress.
• Farmhouse is fenced into and with beautiful views overlooking the Shimba Hills National Reserve
• Land is made up of 2 plots (sold as one)
• This land is freehold agricultural land and therefore only Kenya Citizens can purchase
• If you would like a more modern ‘homestead’ then you will need to do some renovations
Price: Ksh25M with an option to purchase further plots in the area including 38.8 acres that has a natural, indigenous forest and spring as well as 4 other plots in the are totalling 63 acres.
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org