3 bedroom house with extensive and spectacular views overlooking the whole of the Kilifi Creek lagoon and towards the boatyard/ocean.
Sit on the upstairs terrace and enjoy the constant changing of colours with the different lights over the creek, enjoy entertaining at the front with a special entertainment/BBQ area or take a swim in the pool overlooking the creek.
- 1 very spacious ensuite bedroom with an extra study or walk in wardrobe
- Large sitting/Dining room with lovely wooden floors spilling out onto an L shaped terrace where you can view either the sunrise or the sunset.
- Very large kitchen with walk-in store and stairs to the outside
- Small spare room that could be used as a child’s bedroom, study or store
- Guest bathroom
- 2 garages
- Large dhobi room
- 2 guest bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Solar Hot water
- Power: Mains with 12 KVA genset automatic
- Water catchment tanks and mains supply tanks. There are 2 x 20,000 litre water tanks for the mains (total 40k litres); 1 x 25,000 litre rainwater storage tank + 1 x 15,000 litre storage tank (the last 15k litre tank not operational). A private supplier for piped water in this area who is very reliable. (Kimwasco)
- SQ for 2
- 2.6 acres
- House built in 2003
Asking price: Ksh38M **Under Offer**
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com