4 bedroom house situated on the long sandy beach of Msambweni. This beach is akin to the ‘Kenya Coast of Old’ – unspoiled, quiet and still very tropical with much foilage in the beachfront plots. A great place to relax and unwind.
- 4 bedrooms all facing the ocean. Upstairs is the master en-suite and 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom. Downstairs is one bedroom. Bathroom connected to the sitting room.
- Sitting/Dining room facing the ocean
- Raised ‘indoor verandah’/extra sitting room
- Kitchen with pantry/Dhobi area
- Extra room for store, office or child’s bedroom upstairs
- Outside verandah
- Built: unknown, however likely built in the 1970s.
WATER: Well at the top of the plot
- The plot stretches down from the road to the beach with a cliff about ¾ of the way down and a frontage of around 40 metres.
- Gardens are plush, wild and tropical with coconut palms, mango trees, Neem trees and Terminalia.
- Staff accommodation for 2
- 3.9 acres
Asking price: Ksh90M
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 email@example.com