REDUCED FOR QUICKSALE – 3 bedroom furnished bungalow on ½ acre, 2nd row and only 350 metres walk to the beach. Very well built and well kept property with all the extras such as brick pizza oven/BBQ, outside kitchen, stores, carport, staff accommodation etc.
This is a great area to invest in now with the dongo Kundu bypass being built
- 3 bedrooms en suite, all with air-conditioning.
- Very large sitting / dining room
- Office area
- ‘Indoor’ verandah
- Large Kitchen with walk-in pantry
- House is approx. 260sqm
- Aluminium sliding windows
- 4-5 metre ceilings which keeps the house cool
- Furnished – most of the beautiful quality furniture comes with the house. Artwork and a few pieces will be kept by the owners.
Water: Rainwater catchment into a 73,000 litre underground tank with a micro filter. Top tank on water tower of around 20,000 litres. There is also a well with brakish water used for the gardens. Solar hot water.
Power: Mains. There is a building for a generator and wired for connection.
- Staff quarters for 3 or some can be used as storage
- Garden store
- Carport for 2 cars
- Generator building
- Outdoor Pizza oven/BBQ
- Boundary wall with electric fence
- Covered outside kitchen that can be used for parties or cleaning of fresh fish bought by the fishermen
- Covered area for clothes line
- Fish pond
- 0.51 acres, Freehold
- Funished. Most of the furniture will remain but the owners will take a couple of sentimental pieces.
- Only 350 metres walk to the beach
- Approx. 2.3kms to the ferry
Price: Ksh17,500,000 furnished. Freehold