This property is well kept with lovely gardens. There are 3 bedrooms – 2 in the main house and one is adjacent to the main house in a self contained guest wing. The guest wing connects to the main house so can be used either as a 3rd bedroom or as a self contained separate cottage. The house comes with all the furniture and fittings – walk in, walk-out. The house has a de-calcifier for the water and solar for the hot water, lights, fridge and garden lights.
- 2 bedrooms en suite. Master bedroom has air-conditioning and the other has a ceiling fan
- Large verandah
- Carport that leads into the kitchen
- Very large lounge/seating/play area upstairs
- 1 bedroom with ceiling fan
- 1 bathroom
- Sitting area
- Stores/Staff quarters near garage
- Store/pump house over the well with water treatment plant
- Large swimming pool
- Water- borehole with sweet water. This is pumped into a very large tank in the ceiling. There is a special magnetic device in the pump house that the water travels through that ‘loses’ the calcium in the water and therefore all water to the house is free of calcium (so the taps and pipes do not become calcified)
- pumps, sprinklers, pool and boiler.
- Size of plot: 0.255 Ha (0.63acres)
- Living area: approx.. 480sqm
- House built in 1999.
- Pool built in 2002.
- Approx. 750 metres to the beach
- Plot is on 2 titles with Leaseholds of 99 years from 1998 and 1999
Price: Euro280,000 (Approx Ksh32M) inclusive of all furniture, fittings, linen, etc.