This piece of land is located only 5 kms away from the Kwale Junction tucked away in the Shimba Hills/Matuga area but only around 1km from the main tarmac road. The ‘eco-boutique lodge’ has 4 en suite bedrooms, an en-suite cottage, large sitting room with several different seating areas, swimming pool, large commercial kitchen and stores all set within a mature garden.
The plot has been well cared for with many beautiful indigenous trees and the current owner has developed it further into several parts, completely refurbishing the older lodge sitting area and building the rest brand new in 2018.
- Large seating area with a mezzanine floor
- Office area
- Verandah to the front
- Swimming pool surrounded by foilage; separate ladies & gents
- Large, commercial kitchen fully equipped, various new freezers and refrigerators, storerooms/storage rooms
- 3 en suite bedrooms with 1 cottage en suite in a separate building. All rooms with ceiling fans.
- 1 stand alone cottage
- Solar hot water for main building + cottage
- nicely done drive-in and parking area
- Potential for adding more rooms (infrastructure ready for another 3 cottages)
Art Studio for Workshops/classes area:
- approx. 200sqm covered but open area for workshops/classes/conferences
- Store room and room on the side currently used as a massage/therapist room including massage bed
Borehole water (130 metres deep), very fresh and tested at KEBS as excellent quality with lots of minerals and 7.5PH. There is a central water distribution over the whole property with redundant pressure pump system “Grundfos”. All pipes in PPR quality, water taps all over the property.
- 3-phase power supply of Kenya Power as well as own ‘like new’ diesel generator “Cummins” 15 KVA
- The guest rooms are equipped with RCCB life-savers (protection against electric shock)
Most of the furniture and equipment included apart from a few pieces of furniture and personal items including much of the artwork although these are for sale if required.
The latest improvements to this property are all high quality such as German/Swiss quality stainless steel door handles and hinges etc, taps, metres, pumps, locks, kitchen equipment. Most of the plumbing is new with PPR pipes.
This property is on 5.26 acres although the title deed shows it as 4.4 acres. The owners are willing to sub-divide and sell part this part on approx 3 acres OR you can buy the full plot – please see details of the full 5 acres here.
Price: Ksh35M Freehold