** UNDER OFFER **
5 bedroom house on 4 acres with pool and wonderful views overlooking a Kaya Forest. The property is fully walled with electric fence with plenty of space for further development.
The home is a charming, quirky abode with Far Eastern influence. It is built with a mixture of textures using various natural elements such as rock from the coast, beautiful cedar wood floors, imported Far Eastern doors and windows, and various different finishings. This home is set within 4 acres of natural bushland and indigenous trees. A very private, secure and peaceful place with plenty of space for further development and the views overlook the protected Kaya Forest which guarantees the undisturbed views.
- Quiet residential area, with great development potential on 3rd row
- Fully walled with electric fence and security cameras
- Overlooks a protected Kaya Forest, with stunning west-facing sunsets
- Located close to Leisure Lodge Golf course and the hospital and 2km from Ocean Supermarket
- The house is 2 story with a 3rd floor above the guest bedroom.
- open plan with very large living room, kitchen, verandah, 5 bedrooms, 2 ensuite, and includes a self contained 2 bedroom annex
- Lamu rooftop
- Swimming pool 9m made in natural galana tile with gazebo for shaded seating
- 1 bedroom staff quarters
- Workshop area
- Single phase power. 3 phase power is right outside the gate so if you would like to develop, 3 phase is on your doorstep.
- Water is from a borehole. There are two large tanks under the house, each approx.6,000 litres which are used for rainwater collection. The head tank is approx.2,000 litres and is topped up from the well and fresh rain water collection. A private piped water supplier is within a reasonable distance if you prefer to also have a 3rd option for water.
- 4 acres leasehold of 99 years from 2016
Asking Price: Ksh49M for the 4 acres ** UNDER OFFER ** ** SLASHED DOWN TO KSH29M for a quicksale**
Click here for a VIRTUAL TOUR