A lovely beach property with approximately 75m beach frontage on Bofa Beach, Kilifi, overlooking the Indian Ocean. The 3.8 acre property is set on a cliff with a sandy beach below. There are 2 fully furnished houses with a swimming pool, tennis court and plenty of space at the back for more development if desired.
The theme for the main house (although easily removable) is Medusa who is there to make unwanted visitors turn to stone!
There are some beautiful Indian Marble arches in the sitting room which are antique and holy, imported from India. The garden is full of palms and beautiful orchids abound.
All bathrooms have purist surface sinks where the water cascades onto the platform and disappears off the edge in a quietly elegant flow
- 6 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms en-suite. 3 en-suite upstairs, with balcony and all overlooking the sea; One family room with one bedroom overlooking the sea and a back bedroom ideal for children with a shared bathroom; one en suite bedroom, currently being used as a TV room
- Internal courtyard
- sitting room
- dining room
- kitchen, pantry/servery
- laundry, de-humidifier store
- verandah, BBQ verandah
- Rooftop terrace
- Double garage
- SQ for 3
- Swimming pool with entertainment area, changing room and showers
- Concrete roof overlaid by tiles to keep the house cool
- 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite with 2 sharing a bathroom
- Sitting room
- dining room
- covered verandah
- SQ for 2
Security: Fully walled and set on a cliff with steps to the sandy beach below
Water: Many water tanks holding both mains and rainwater and only fresh water is supplied in the houses. Well water for garden. There are 5 rainwater tanks with a total storage of 60,000 litres and the mains water tanks hold a total of 40,500 litres.
- Leasehold 999 Years from 1947 (As leaseholds are now a maximum of 99 years this will likely be changed to 99 years from 2010)
- 3.8 acres
Call +254(0)725 341917 (with Whatsapp) or email email@example.com