What a stunning place to live! This apartment has amazing views overlooking the Old Town and the creek entrance. This apartment is the middle of the 5 blocks of 4 apartments (total 20 apartments, each on their own floor). It is an exclusive, quiet development which gives that feeling of being on your own property yet located in the middle of town and within an apartment complex. If you are looking for something green, lush, private, quiet, luxury yet central Mombasa this is a fantastic 3 bedroom apartment with plenty of light and breeze and views over creek and Old Town.
Location: Nyali, close to Cinemax, overlooking the creek and Old Town of Mombasa
Complex: Luxury, serene, 5 blocks of 4 apartments in each block (20 apartments) each on their own floor. Shared swimming pool and lush gardens
- 3 bedrooms – 1 master en suite with large bathroom, bath, shower, 2 basins and beauty area. The master bedroom has doors out to the verandah overlooking the creek. The 2nd bedroom ensuite also flows out onto the verandah. The 3rd bedroom has a bathroom that is shared with guests and has a small private terrace overlooking the creek.
- Kitchen – large, modern, with a central island and large dhobi/store area off to the back. A wide open hatch to the dining area and a walk in pantry.
- Sitting room open plan flowing out onto the verandah that overlooks a private garden as well as the common gardens, pool area and also overlooking the creek and old town.
- Lockup garage + 2 open parking spaces
- SQ for 1 – there are shared bathrooms and kitchen in the SQ
- All furniture, fittings, kitchen equipment, linen etc is included so this is a walk-in, walk-out purchase. The furniture is all excellent quality. You only need to personalize the apartment with your own choice of wall hangings.
- Water is included in the service charge and each apartment has a tank on the rooftop. Water is from a well
- Automatic generator with a 2nd backup generator
- The plot is on 1.9 acres with a creek frontage of over 100 metres
- Small beach in front of the apartments
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1 April 1978 with option of renewal
- Very well planned and thought out apartments on an excellent plot and location
- Well managed by owners
Price: Ksh55M inclusive of furniture and fittings – walk in-walk out, no need to buy anything except personal additions.
Please note there are a couple of 360 photos below the gallery