4 bedroom beach house attractive to those who say ‘I want sand between my toes and time spent in the warm, turquoise waters living within a tropical garden in a coastal paradise’
Located on one of the best stretches of Galu beach is this refurbished Colonial house fitted out with nautical, vintage style furniture – some made of old dhow wood to some authentic white washed old furniture to antiques. It is an artistic house for those who are looking for an authentic coastal beachside holiday.
The 4 bedroom house is the foremost house on the property with it’s own private lap pool. There is also a very large swimming pool at the front of the property that is shared with 3 other houses that one can also use. The views over the tropical gardens to the larger swimming pool, beach and Indian Ocean are wonderful.
The gardens are lush with baobabs, neem trees and tropical plants.
The beach in front is ideal for kite surfing and there are plenty of operators that can take you snorkelling off the reef, diving or just boating.
- 4 ensuite bedrooms with fans. 3 bedrooms face the sea and one is behind. 2 of the bedrooms have alcoves that can sleep extra children.
- Large verandah seating area with various extended seating areas around the front
- Private lap pool in front of the house and a very large swimming pool at the front of the property that is shared with 3 other houses
- Indoor seating area – large indoor sitting room as well as a long dining table
- Large kitchen. If you require the extra service of an excellent cook this can easily be arranged by adding a daily fee. Your cook can prepare delicious meals, scout for fresh vegetables/fruits/seafood and also do your food shopping.
The rates depend on number of guests, season and duration of stay but during normal season they are in the region of around Ksh40,000 a night. Daily housekeeping included.
Taxi pickup, wifi and a meal upon arrival can be arranged beforehand and paid once you reach the house.
** Note there are 3 other guest houses on the property, situated in the gardens behind the beachfront villa so if you have a larger group this property can take up to 18 people, however, please do book in advance for the bigger groups to ensure availability.
Other Houses on this property are as follows:
House 2: 1 bedroom cottage is located in the back wing of the main villa and is a one-bedroom with its own verandah and entrance. The room has a double bed (sleeps 2), bathroom and kitchenette.
House 3: 2 bedroom cottage is set in the gardens next to House 2 and has two bedrooms with double beds (sleeps 4), one bathroom, kitchen and verandah.
House 4: 2 bedroom cottage is located in the gardens behind House 3 and has two ensuite bedrooms with two double beds (sleeps 4), lounge, kitchen and verandah.
Unless otherwise agreed check in is anytime after 2PM and check out at 10.30AM. If you need an earlier arrival or later departure it is advisable to book an extra day.
Call +254(0)725 341917 (with Whatsapp) or email email@example.com