5 bedroom house with pool on 0.56 acres with an option to purchase more land adjacent to the property.
The house has a central seating area overlooking the pool and large baobab tree and extends out on either side of the central area. One side has a very large en suite bedroom; large walkin-store and kitchen. The other side has 4 very spacious bedrooms en suite; cloakroom and store.
The house could be used as guest house where you could rent out rooms on one side and live in the larger bedroom on the other side – or it could be used as a family home. The top floor has an extended terrace above the central area and the extensions are strong enough to use as a second floor if you so wish. At the moment these areas are being used for the water tanks.
The gardens are mature and there is a lovely, very large baobab tree in the front garden.
- 5 bedrooms en suite, kitchen, stores, cloakroom, seating area
- Large pool
- Mature gardens with very large baobab tree
- Built: 2007 and well kept. Approx. 480sqm
- WATER: City Council water + rainwater collection. Underground water tank of 50,000 litres + 3,000 litres behind the kitchen. There is well water for the pool and garden but you can pump the well water into the main tanks if necessary.
- Approx. 680 metres to the beach including a pathway or 970 metres by car
- POWER: 3 phase
- Roof tiled and central seating area is with makuti
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1999
- 0.56 acres with an option to purchase more land adjacent to the property of 0.46 acres for Euro55,000
Asking price: Ksh23M
Call +254(0)725 341917 (with WhatsApp), +254(0)734 331023 email firstname.lastname@example.org