The large expanse of 3.6 acres of land has an ancient, beautiful baobab tree with a 3 bedroom house of approximately 500sqm in size. The house uses Swahili coastal style architecture featuring pointed arches throughout the building as a major decorative feature. Sea views from the 1st floor balcony and only a 4 minute walk to a beach on the Kilifi Creek.
This property is in a prime location within the plantation area with plenty of space to construct further cottages/houses.
- 300 sqm of living space or 500sqm inclusive of verandahs and terraces
- 3 bedrooms en suite
- Large kitchen, walk-in pantry, serving area with hatch to dining room
- Sitting room and dining area surrounded by arches overlooking the gardens, ancient baobab and pool
- Dhobi area
- Large covered verandah beside the pool and Baobab tree. An ideal place for entertaining
- Many terrace areas
- Swimming pool
- Cloakroom near swimming pool
- Amazingly beautiful very large and ancient Baobab tree
- Fenced and gated
- Approx. 420 metre walk to beach from the gate
- SQ with 2 rooms
- Generator room with facility to serve lights and kitchen
- Power: Mains with 3 phase power
- Sweet water well and rainwater harvesting from 200sqm rooftop
- Plenty of water storage tanks – 40 cubic metre underground tank, 5 cubic metres for the well overground tank and a 3.5cubic metre tank on the roof.
- House was completed it 2011.
- Leasehold for 99 years from 1.1.1970
- Note some 360 photos below the gallery
Asking price: Ksh75M
Call +254(0)725 341917 (with whatsapp), +254 734 331023 or email email@example.com
Please see the 360 photos below
Verandah next to pool