Amazing location overlooking Kilifi Creek with a 600sqm 4 bedroom house, luscious gardens and many extras. The views from this property are stunning. You are located very close to town yet far enough away to enjoy the peace of the spectacular views.
The property is 1.36 acres with a 45 metre frontage with steps down to your jetty where you can moor your yacht.
The house was built with no holes barred, including automatic water sprinkling system for the luscious gardens, solar power for hot water and outside lights, natural filtration water system, osmosis plant and more. Much of the woodwork is intricately carved.
- 4 bedroom en suite house (3 large, 1 small). The master bedroom faces onto the pool with it’s own verandah
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Indoor seating area + dining area
- Wide verandah overlooking the beautiful views of the creek and pool
- Upstairs area with great views overlooking the pool and creek
- Large kitchen, store & Dhobi area
- The SQs are close the entrance gate
- Double garage and store
- Power: Mains power with outside lights, SQ and hot water on Solar
- Water: Always plenty of City council water due to it’s location. Water tanks – 50 cubic metres under the courtyard and another 50 cubic metres under the double garage together with the osmosis plant. Well for garden with an automatic sprinkling system for the lawn
- Very large swimming pool with a natural filtration system which allows a minimum amount of chlorine for the pool.
- 1.36 acres with 45 metre frontage onto the creek
- Steps down to a jetty for your boat
- House is approximately 600sqm inclusive of verandahs
- House built in 2006
- 1.35 acres. Width is 45 on one side and 45.75 on other side.
- House is approx.. 600sqm inclusive of verandahs & SQ. Built 10 yrs ago.
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1996
- Sale is by purchasing of shares of the company which has not traded.
Price: Euro700,000 furnished
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com