The aesthetics of the architecture of our homes speaks volumes about our values and the lifestyles we lead. This house combines textures, natural materials, ceiling height (up to approx. 7.2metres) and open spaces to give a relaxed and luxurious ambiance to this captivating 4 bedroom main house and 5 bedroom guest house beachfront home.
The property is located in Msambweni, close to Funzi Island, on a beach of about 140 metres long. An excellent place to get away from it all and enjoy the peace and quiet of a faraway place but close enough to the hub of the South Coast, Diani Beach which is about a 40 minute drive away.
All rooms in the main house have both sea views and pool views with large doors opening onto both the verandah and pool and overlooking the ocean, giving plenty of through sea breezes.
The house is very eco-friendly and runs on solar power throughout and now has backup mains.
- Master en suite with shower, bath and massage room with a view to the sea
- 2nd bedroom en suite with interconnecting doors (good for a family)
- Large sitting room overlooking both the sea and pool opening into the large kitchen
- 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom & another en suite
- Large verandah overlooking the pool
- The guest house has 6 bedrooms of various sizes. 5 of them face the front and the 6th is at the back which is ideal for an extra room for a visiting chef.
- 1 acre beachfront plot with 50 metre beach frontage
- 4 bedroom main house + 6 bedroom guest house
- Staff quarters for 2 with another currently being built
- Swimming pool in the courtyard
- Power – fully solar powered with back up KPLC mains power
- Water – Well for swimming pool. Mains water + trucked water but also access to fresh water from the next door plot which has a fresh water well and connection can be organized upon a purchase. Water tower with 12 tanks of 1,500 litres each (total 14k litres).
- Outdoor pizza Oven
- House build completed in 2015.
Asking price: Ksh90M
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org