A neatly built house with pool overlooking the shores of Msambweni beach where you can watch the sunrise and the fishermen in their dhows coming in with their fresh catch. The plot is in between other residential houses along this stretch of beach with a small hotel within walking distance up the beach.
The land consists of 2 title deeds and the house, pool and all improvements are built on the south plot. This means that, if you would like to sell the other plot, it is already subdivided to do so.
The house is approximately 180sqm with the living area downstairs and the 3 bedrooms upstairs.
2 of the bedrooms have views overlooking the ocean with a balcony and the 3rd bedroom overlooks a wonderful Baobab tree.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 master en suite with 2 sharing a bathroom
- Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, verandah
- Swimming pool 8×4 metres
- Power: Mains + Solar and battery backup power system
- Water: Rainwater collection, 20,000 litre storage tank. Well water. There is connection to the Kwale water system although delivery is not very often.
- Total size of plots, according to the title is, 0.65 acres however, on the ground, it is actually closer to 0.75 acre. All beachfront plots along here have been surveyed with beacons installed.
- House was built in 2014
- Approximately 180sqm living area
Asking price: Euro300,000
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com