What a stunning place to live! This apartment has complete privacy with it’s own little private garden within a 1.9 acre plot that has over 100 metre frontage overlooking the creek and Old Town. A feeling of being on your own yet located in the middle of town and within an apartment complex. If you are looking for something green, lush, private, quiet, luxury yet central Mombasa this is a fantastic light, airy, 3 bedroom apartment with ‘joy in the house’ and views over creek and Old Town.
Location: Nyali, close to Cinemax, overlooking the creek and Old Town of Mombasa
Complex: Luxury, serene, 5 blocks of 4 apartments in each block (20 apartments) each on their own floor. Shared swimming pool and lush gardens
Apartment: This apartment has it’s own little private garden from the terrace. The birdlife is abundant
- 3 bedrooms – 1 master en suite with large bathroom, bath, shower, 2 basins and beauty area. The master bedroom has doors out to the verandah overlooking the creek. The 2nd bedroom ensuite also flows out onto the verandah. The 3rd bedroom has a bathroom that is shared with guests and has an access door to the outside.
- Kitchen – large, modern, with a central island and large dhobi/store area off to the back. A wide open hatch to the dining area.
- Sitting room open plan flowing out onto the verandah that overlooks a private garden as well as the common gardens, pool area and also overlooking the creek and old town.
- Lockup garage + 2 open parking spaces
- SQ for 1 – there are shared bathrooms and kitchen in the SQ
- All furniture, fittings, paintings, kitchen equipment, linen etc is included so this is a walk-in, walk-out purchase. The furniture is all excellent quality from USA and India.
- Water is included in the service charge and each apartment has a tank on the rooftop. Water is from a well
- Automatic genset
- The plot is on 1.9acres with a creek frontage of over 100 metres
- Small beach in front of the apartments
- Power: Mains with an automatic genset (about 10 seconds to turn on)
- Leasehold of 99 years from 1 April 1978 with option of renewal
- Very well planned and thought out apartments on an excellent plot and location
- Well managed by owners
Price: Ksh55M inclusive of furniture and fittings – walk in-walk out, no need to buy anything. Sellers will only take a couple of smaller items with them.