Nestled within a 1 acre tropical garden ‘off the beaten track’ is this fully modernized, tastefully furnished 3 bedroom bungalow complete with swimming pool, pizza oven and a short walk to the beach.
- 3 bedrooms – 2 ensuite with a/c and ceiling fans and one smaller bedroom with extra bathroom off the corridor. The master bedroom has a king size bed, the second bedroom has 2 single beds and the 3rd bedroom a single bed, all with mosquito nets and generous cupboard space.
- Dining/living area with a/c and ceiling fans leading out onto the enclosed verandah
- Kitchen – spacious with large pantry and another store
- Verandah – overlooking the pool and gardens, frequented by a tropp of beautiful Colobus monkeys, sykes and vervets.
- Gardens: Indigenous trees, Pizza Oven, permanent outdoor/garden seating
Rainwater collection going into 3 underground tanks, totalling 190,000 litres. There is a very efficient cleansing process for the rainwater system. The rainwater initially runs into 2 tanks of 40,000 litres each and then overflows through a filter into a 90,000 litre tank with an aerator to keep it fresh. The water is then pumped up into a 2,500 litre tank on a tower and is fed to the house by gravity. At the start of the water piped into the house, there is a top quality, brand new water purifying system which filters the water in several steps to then produce pure, drinking water through all the taps within the house.
There is also a well on the property for use in the SQ and garden.
Mains power with 6 KVA generator. All rooms have emergency lighting installed. There are USB charger ports on several of the wall sockets.
- SQ for 2
- All windows have bars and sliding windows
- Wifi: mast installed
- Outdoor pizza oven/BBQ in the garden
- Fully fenced
- At the bottom of the garden there is gate for access to the beach through a beautiful treelined pathway. It is 200 metres to the seafront where you can sit and watch the sunrise or keep going another 100 metres along the coastline to a small, sandy beach or 250 metres the other way to the longer sandy beach
- Local fisherman will regularly come by the house with their daily catch of anything from snapper, rabbit fish, lobster, prawns, etc.
- There is a small village up the road with a pharmacy and duka where you can get all basic essentials
- There are a couple of beach hotels further down the road together with other holiday cottages and residential houses
- Located next door to a few expats
- Closest ‘western type’ supermarket 20 minutes away in Ukunda
- Diani Beach is a 20-30 minute drive away
Size of plot: 0.94 acres
Leasehold of 50 years from 2003
Call or email for further details
Contact: +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com