A 3 bedroom light and airy bungalow for those who love nature and living away from it all but also need their creature comforts.
The property is about 200 metres behind the ocean with a beautiful tree lined walk to the ocean front with lovely views from the top of the cliff.
The house has just been completely renovated throughout by a very particular Swiss gentleman and is now like new together with plenty of extra comforts installed such as water purifier, emergency lights, pizza oven etc.
- 2 bedrooms en suite with walk in wardrobe at either side of the house with fans and a/c. On one side there is another small bedroom, ideal for a child, with a fan.
- Large sitting room in the centre with a closed in verandah overlooking the front garden, sliding windows, a/c.
- The Kitchen is spacious with brand new gas cooker, large fridge and separate freezer. Kitchen pantry and extra storage room
- Dhobi area
- SQ for 2
- All windows have bars and sliding windows
- Rainwater collection going into 3 underground tanks, totalling 190,000 litres. There is a very efficient cleansing process for the rainwater system. The rainwater initially runs into 2 tanks of 40,000 litres each and then overflows through a filter into a 90,000 litre tank with an aerator to keep it fresh. The water is then pumped up into a 2,500 litre tank on a tower and is fed to the house by gravity. At the start of the water piped into the house, there is a top quality, brand new water purifying system which filters the water in several steps to then produce pure, drinking water through all the taps within the house.
- There is also a well on the property for use in the SQ and garden.
- Mains power with 6 KVA generator. All rooms have emergency lighting installed. There are USB charger ports on several of the wall sockets.
- Wifi: mast installed
- New outdoor pizza oven/BBQ in the garden
- Fully fenced
- At the bottom of the garden there is gate for access to the beach through a beautiful treelined pathway. It is 200 metres to the seafront where you can sit and watch the sunrise or keep going another 100 metres along the coastline to a small, sandy beach or 250 metres the other way to the longer sandy beach
- There is a small village up the road with a pharmacy and duka where you can get all basic essentials
- There are a couple of beach hotels further down the road together with other holiday cottages and residential houses
- Located next door to a few expats
- Closest ‘western type’ supermarket 20 minutes away in Ukunda
- Diani Beach is a 20-30 minute drive away
- Kwale Town is approximately 20kms up the road
Recently renovated with new tiles throughout the house, new a/c’s, bathrooms, fans, wiring/electrics, plumbing, water purifier. All with good quality equipment and well supervised for the installation.
Rent: Ksh75,000 per month including a few pieces of furniture.
Call or email for further details.
Contact: +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org