This house, set around an interior courtyard with a swimming pool, is on the golf course with views of both the ocean and the gold course. It is the only house on an F plot in Vipingo Ridge that has a fenced in area for a small dog.
It was built based on Swahili architecture with high ceilings and small windows to protect the inhabitants from the equatorial sun and ensure that the interiors are cool, private and secluded.
The Inner courtyard, kiwande, boasts an inviting blue pool , with rooms arranged around the inner courtyard. The plaster work in the interior rooms adds a sense of perspective, beauty and depth to interiors. The roof terrace is designed to catch the cool breezes, looks over the 1st & 2nd fairways on the west side and has wonderful views of the Indian ocean and sunrises on the east side.
- 4 bedrooms en suite. The master bedroom has a double door to a verandah overlooking the golf course as well as a double door to the interior courtyard.
- Large Kitchen with pantry/store
- sitting/dining room facing east with a fenced part of the garden for a small dog. From this part of the garden there are views overlooking the ocean.
- Inner courtyard with pool
- Upstairs roof terrace, excellent for sun-downers, watching the sunrise or watching the golf
This house has special permission to have small dogs in the front, fenced garden out from the sitting room.
Vipingo Ridge is an exclusive residential estate surrounding a beautiful PGA approved golf course with stunning views. Security is excellent. For more information on Vipingo Ridge, please see here
Asking Price: Ksh39M inclusive of furniture. Please note, that some of the pictures have the current tenants furniture such as the pool table and this is not included.
Contact: +254 725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com