‘Outdoor living’ 3 bedroom house in spectacular, mature gardens.
The main, outdoor living space is surrounded by the bedrooms and closed in sitting area.
The house is eccentrically designed with artistically built walls, wood carvings in the doors, the wooden looking support poles for the roof are made of concrete and a man-made stream along the side of the verandah.
The property is within a 6 acre estate with 6 other houses. There is a feeling of peace and tranquility within this estate with the various palms and indiginous trees – an excellent place to relax, but close enough to walk to the beach.
- 3 bedrooms, one with a private sitting room, en suite and 2 ensuite bedrooms.
- Large, central seating area with seating and dining
- Enclosed sitting room with glass windows
- Kitchen with large pantry/store
- Double garage and double carport
- Water from fresh water well on the estate and 2 x 10,000 litre water tanks
- Power from mains
- Approx. 850 metre walk to the beach
- 3rd row
- 0.74 acres
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org