This 4.7 acre plot is stunning with 2 tier grounds giving majestic height to the top part where the house sits, with grandeur views overlooking the sweeping lawns and ocean below. The gardens are mature and have approximately 200 coconut trees, an upcountry acacia tree, baobabs and several other indigenous and interesting mature plants and trees.
There have been hours of pleasure with the planning and creation of the house in the Swahili/Arab style with plenty of light and breeze, a fountain in the colourfully tiled courtyard, beautiful carved Arab doors, decorative stucco plasterwork and peacocks adorning much of the artwork throughout the house including live peacocks in the gardens. Peacocks are considered a symbol of Royalty, Power & Passion! The bannisters on the terrace overlooking the courtyard are made with Swahili bridal beds!
With approximately 100 metres of beach frontage onto a 2.5 km stretch of beach, this property has plenty of space to construct more houses or cottages, all sea facing.
Pick from several places to sit under a tree and enjoy the views of not only the sea and gardens, but the peacocks roaming around freely together with Guinee fouls and a great variety of different birds species throughout the property.
- 6 bedrooms, 4 en suite and 1 family room of 2 rooms sharing a bathroom. All rooms face the ocean and all have ceiling fans. 4 rooms are on the ground floor. The top floor has a private space with an ensuite bedroom, sitting room and balcony.
- 2 large terraces on the 1st floor that could have extra rooms built on
- Entrance hall with indoor dining
- large kitchen with pantry, linen cupboard, managers office + store
- 2 car garage with store
- 3 bedroom Staff house plus extra washing and toilet facilities
- Water: Own well
- Power: Mains with backup generator
- Gardens: Swimming pool, 20 metres; pool house; boat house; BBQ area; beach rondavel
- Friendly neighbours, friendly locals, no beach boys
- With the development on the beachfront being mostly private houses, this exclusive spot, sometimes called Millionaires Row, is ideal for a private getaway.
- House comes complete with furniture.
Asking price: US$750,000
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email email@example.com