A wonderful little cottage on it’s own compound of 0.35 acres within a residential estate.
A tranquil, calming place with a melody of bird song to greet you as you walk into the property, not only at dawn but also in the middle of the day.
The cottage is on 2 floors. The ground floor has a verandah and one large room with a separate kitchen and bathroom. Upstairs is another large room with a terrace overlooking the west, an ideal location to watch the beautiful sunsets.
- 1 bedroom cottage on 2 floors with verandah and terrace
- Own compound within an estate, 4th row
- Own water well but can also opt to be connected to estate water if so desired. 500 litres water tank in rooftop
- Approx. Ksh4,000 a month towards estate security and rubbish collection
- The property did have a swimming pool that is still there but not in use any longer. However, you can use the estate shared pool at an extra fee towards it’s upkeep
- Car port
- Store and staff toilet
- Mature gardens with lots of trees and flowering plants, and plenty of birdsong
- Walled on 2 sides and fenced between other houses
- House built in 2002. The ceiling in the upstairs room is quite low.
- Located approximately 1.5kms from beach – about a 10-15 minute walk
- leasehold from 99 years from 1.9.2002
Asking price: Ksh8.8M *** Under Offer ***
Call +254(0)725 341917, +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org