1/3 acre with 3-4 bedroom house, clean, modern with a touch of Swahili.
A pleasure to find a clean, well kept property with a modern design, light & airy with coastal indoor/outdoor living and interwoven with a touch of the Kenyan Coast.
3 bedrooms en suite with a 4th bedroom that could be used as either an SQ or a 4th bedroom.
The house is built in a strategic area on the plot to give a feeling of plenty of space.
Each bedroom is in a separate wing of the house.
- Master bedroom en suite with sitting area, private terrace, walk-in closet. 1st floor
- 2nd bedroom en suite with separate sitting area. 1st floor
- 3rd bedroom en suite with private shower and basin with door to cloakroom, ground floor
- 4th bedroom en suite around the side of the house which can be used as either a 4th bedroom or an SQ
- Out door sitting room overlooking the pool
- Lap pool, 12 metres with a T junction going into the ‘vogue’ area with sunbeds and a pool shower
- Enclosed, large dining area with seating for 10 with open plan kitchen and the doors opening out to front
- Kitchen with lockable pantry
- Store with invertor
- TV room with mosquito netting windows
- Dhobi/ washing area with washing machine
- Open office area upstairs, overlooking the pool
- Water: City Council fresh water into a 35,000 litre underground tank. with 2 overhead tanks totalling 2,500 litres. The well water is used for the swimming pool. Solar hot water with booster.
- Power: Mains with invertor backup that covers everything except the A/C.
- Electrics: Mostly either LED lights or power saving. Spotlights in a couple of trees for night time ambiance
- Fully walled with electric fence connected to security firm
- Good quality finishes with hardwood joinery
- 2 carports, garden store, toilet & shower for staff, Askari house
- House approximately 400sqm
- Distance to beach: Approx. 750 metres
Price includes all furniture and also includes most of the artwork, excluding some pieces of artwork, cutlery and personal items.