A great opportunity to buy a substantial amount of land 128.7 acres including 42 acres with a homestead fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park.
128.7 acres of Agricultural land. 42 acres, together with the homestead and cottages, are fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park. This location is excellent as it guarantees you the stunning views of ‘natural Africa’.
• Large homestead of approximately 280sqm – very large living /dining room, kitchen, en suite bedroom, study, verandah, guest bathroom
• Pool (needs refurbishing) & Gazebo
• Cottage of approx. 110sqft + Verandah
• Cottage of approx. 80sqm that needs some renovation
• 2 water storage tank holding approx 20,000 litres
• Staff quarters for up to four Staff
• 2 tree-houses with one kitchen. Some renovations needed but still useable
• Energy: Mains + gensets – 12.KVA
• Water: Pumped up from River. The piping can also serve the community water supply. New water delivery to the area in progress.
• Farmhouse is fenced into and with beautiful views overlooking the Shimba Hills National Reserve and the Usumbara Mountains.
• Part of the land is on one of the highest points in the area. The Kwale Council has just built a large tank on this land that will feed the area with water.
• Different views from different areas of the land
• Land is made up of 8 plots of 128.7 acres all within the same vicinity
• About 4000 teak trees were been planted 17 years ago although these do need some thinning out and some TLC
Asking Price: Ksh40M
Option to buy another 2 plots of total 37 acres with original rainforest and natural, fresh water spring, bordering the road at Ksh8,000,000
Call +254(0)734 331023 or +254(0)725 341917 or email email@example.com