A great opportunity to buy a substantial amount of land 123 acres including 37 acres with a homestead fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park.
123 acres of Agricultural land. 37 acres, together with the homestead and cottages, are fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park. This location is excellent as it guarantees you the stunning views of ‘natural Africa’ that will not change.
• Large homestead of approximately 280sqm – very large living /dining room, kitchen, en suite bedroom, study, verandah, guest bathroom
• Pool (needs refurbishing) & Gazebo
• Cottage of approx. 110sqft + Verandah
• Cottage of approx. 80sqm that was a store and bathroom but can be converted to a cottage
• All roofs redone in 2016/beginning of 2017
• 2 water storage tank holding approx 20,000 litres
• Staff quarters for up to four Staff
• 2 tree-houses with one kitchen. Some renovations needed but still useable
• Energy: Mains + gensets – 12.KVA
• Water: Currently obtained from the spring. New water scheme to the area in progress.
• Farmhouse is fenced into and with beautiful views overlooking the Shimba Hills National Reserve and the Usumbara Mountains.
• Part of the land is on one of the highest points in the area. The Kwale Council has just built a large tank on this land that will feed the area with water.
• Different views from different areas of the land
• Land is made up of 8 plots of 123 acres all within the same vicinity
• About 2000 teak trees were been planted 17 years ago, These have been thinned out and will be ready for harvest in about another 10 years.
• This land is freehold agricultural land and therefore only Kenya Citizens can buy this unless you get a special consent from the Lands Office
Asking Price: Ksh40M
Call +254(0)734 331023 or +254(0)725 341917 or email email@example.com