A great opportunity to buy a substantial amount of land 105 acres including 37 acres with a homestead fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park.
105 acres of Agricultural land. 37 acres, together with the homestead and cottages, are fenced into and overlooking the Shimba Hills National Park. This location is excellent as it guarantees you the stunning views of ‘natural Africa’ that will not change.
• Large homestead of approximately 280sqm – very large living /dining room, kitchen, en suite bedroom, study, verandah, guest bathroom
• Pool (needs refurbishing) & Gazebo
• Cottage of approx. 110sqft + Verandah
• Cottage of approx. 80sqm that was a store and bathroom but can be converted to a cottage
• All roofs redone in 2016/beginning of 2017
• 2 water storage tank holding approx 20,000 litres
• Staff quarters for up to four Staff
• 2 tree-houses with one kitchen. Some renovations needed but still useable
• Energy: Mains + gensets – 12.KVA
• Water: Currently obtained from the spring. New water scheme to the area in progress.
• Farmhouse is fenced into and with beautiful views overlooking the Shimba Hills National Reserve and the Usumbara Mountains.
• Different views from different areas of the land – overlooking the Indian ocean and African interior
• Land is made up of 6 plots of 105 acres all within the same vicinity but not all together
• This land is freehold agricultural land and therefore only Kenya Citizens can buy this unless you get a special consent from the Lands Office
• One of the plots has a murram quarry on it which would reduce your building costs
Security is excellent. The people in this area all know each other
Asking Price: Ksh33.3M with an option to purchase another 38.8 acres that has a natural forest and spring on it – please see this listing for more details
Call +254(0)734 331023 or +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org