Nestled away on the 4th row Galu is a well finished 5 bedroom, well built house on 5.9 acres. The house is designed to catch the breezes during the summer months and prevent the winds and rains during the coastal winter months.
The whole compound is fenced and the house is also fenced into approximately one acre within the 5.9acres.
- 5 bedrooms en suite, all with fans. 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms downstairs and 1 bedroom is on the side, independent, with it’s own entrance but also accessible from the kitchen.
- Entrance hall with cloakroom and sweeping stairs leading to the top floor
- Sitting room with doors opening out onto the front verandah
- Large kitchen with pantry and dhobi area
- Upstairs terrace overlooking the Galu landscape
- SQ for 3
- The gardens for the house have been planted with coastal plants and there is a beautiful baobab tree.
- Water from well with several storage tanks
- Power from mains
- Turnoff to house approximately 1.2kms past Pinewood
- Approximately 600 metres in from main Galu Road
- Freehold (please note that foreigners can only buy leasehold property in Kenya. If you are a foreigner and are willing to wait, the sellers can change into leasehold but this does take some time)
Asking price: Ksh28M inclusive of furniture
Call +254(0)725 341917 or +254(0)734 331023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org