Beachfront property of 5 acres with approx. 80 metres beach frontage on the most beautiful sandy beach in Kenya!
Sun, sand, luxury and tranquility are waiting for you. The house is designed to impress with it’s unique style, views, wow factor and space. On entering the property you are met with mature and manicured gardens, and the moment you walk into the front entrance of the grand villa you have views through to the sea. The wrap around verandah with 3 extended seating areas gives the casual beach comfort to an exclusive, platinum, luxury home. Throughout the home you can access the indoor/outdoor at your convenience. The property could be turned into an exclusive beachfront retreat or used as a home for a large family.
The 1,600sqm Luxury Villa has been built to a very high standard of build up to but not including the finishing which gives the opportunity to the new owner to finish it to their own taste.
The house is solidly built with concrete blocks (rather than the coral block).
There are 7 en suite bedrooms including 1 room with it’s own sitting room and 5 bedrooms have sea facing views.
There is a very large sitting area inside with covered verandah around the whole house, very large kitchen, large cold room, staff kitchen, cloakroom, stores, large laundry area, machine room. The windows are with bullet proof glass (although only some are installed and there are some more in the store).
The swimming pool is designed as an overflow pool and there are 5 sand filters.
Also on the property is
- One bedroom managers house with kitchen, sitting room, bedroom, shower, toilet and verandah with a/c and mosquito proofing.
- One bedroom house, currently being used as an office and store.
- 2 x 3 bedroom staff houses each with toilet, shower, kitchen
- Osmosis plant house & generator house
- Garage building with space for 3 large cars and a smaller space for a small car or other vehicle, large tool store, large store with top floor storage with 4 water tanks
- Garbage house, bicycle house, security room
- Large pond designed for self filtering through natural stone
- The main house has 3 large water tanks totalling approximately 52,000 litres. This is from rain catchment from the roof
- Reverse osmosis plant producing fresh, drinkable water
- The managers house, staff houses, offices, garage etc take their water from the well with the drinking water and car wash water from the tank that stores the water filtered from the reverse osmosis plant.
- There are 4 water tanks in the roof of the garage with one storing the fresh water from the osmosis plant.
- Underground water tank of approx. 50,000 litres storing the fresh water from the Osmosis plant. There are also water taps interspersed through the gardens.
- There is a sprinkler system throughout the back gardens that uses the water directly from the well.
- The well has a 2HP submersible pump, pressure pump and regulator.
- Power is 3 phase from mains supply with an automatic backup generator 140KVA
- Garden lights throughout the gardens
- Power points all along the property
This part of the beach is sandy very far into the sea (no coral or sea urchins close to shore!)
Call +254(0)734-331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org