A quaint little house on it’s own 0.35acre compound and within a larger 5 acre estate. The mature garden brings in much birdlife.
The double storey house has approx. 100sqm plinth area. Downstairs is a large room, kitchen and bathroom and upstairs is another room and terrace that has lovely sunset views over the Shimba Hills.
The top floor could be used as a bedroom, but it is worth noting that the ceiling is quite low.
The property is walled on 3 sides and fenced on 1 side bordering another house.
Ideal for a couple who would like their own compound, yet still be within a secure neighbourhood.
There is shared security on the estate as well as a communal pool 2 minutes walk away.
* 0.35acre compound within a larger estate
* Water – own well but can also opt to use community well
* 500 litre water tank in roof of house
* Mature gardens with bird life
* Approximately 100sqm base
* Ground floor: One main room, bathroom, kitchen, verandah. Upstairs: large area with terrace facing west
* Located on 4th row approximately 1.3kms from beach – about a 10-15 minute walk
* Leasehold from 99 years from 1.9.2002
Asking price: Ksh8.8M
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email email@example.com