This 5 bedroom property has a private access path to the beach which is approx. 150metres away, or a 2 minute stroll. Sometimes referred to as ‘Millionaires Row’ this area is exclusive and on a fantastic part of the Silversands beach.
There is a main house with 4 bedrooms and a semi-detached, self contained one bedroom guest house. The house is built on a raised coral crop towards one side of the plot and has great views of the ocean from the roof terrace.
- Size: approx. 450sqm
- Location: In an exclusive area on Silversands beach. The house is located slightly to one side allowing clear views through to the ocean.
- Direct private access to Silversands Beach, 3 metre wide and approx. 150metres or a 2 minute stroll.
- 4 bedrooms, with 1 master bedroom en suite upstairs and downstairs are 2 double bedrooms and 1 single with 2 shared adjoining bathrooms.
- Large kitchen & store; sitting/dining room; large, enclosed verandah
- Guest House – Self-contained 1 bedroom guest house with 1 bedroom ensuite upstairs with balcony. Downstairs is a living/dining room and small kitchen onto a verandah.
- Swimming pool
- Water – from Mains, well and rain water collection, all into 4 large tanks
- Single Garage with several stores.
- Boundary wall is made of coral blocks and connected to G4 Panic button.
- House is being sold furnished with some of the furniture antique.
- There are 4 excellent Beach Restaurants, including the Driftwood Club, nearby on the beach.
- Freehold title. Approx. 1.75 acres
Price: Euro525,000 (approx.. Ksh59M)
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email email@example.com