** UNDER OFFER ** A wonderful farm set up for eco farming, already developed with borehole & pump, Mushroom house, fish pond, fully fenced, nursery, Chicken/rabbit coup and piping throughout the fields and each approx. ½ acre is serviced with an outlet.
- Pond for fish – 6 x 10m x 1.5m deep with UV protected PVC. The intention was to stock with Tilapia or catfish.
- Soil is Lome
- Borehole of 50m deep with pump and hydro geological report. Aquifier underneath. Borehole is set at the highest point on the land.
- Piped water throughout with outlets on approx.. each half acre and set at ½ metre deep. Pipes are PPR and main feed is 32mm (1 inch) and outlets are 25mm.
- Mushroom house – 6 x 12 metres X 2metres deep with Makuti roof and under the shade of 2 mango trees. A very cool temperature, ideal for mushrooms.
- Fully fenced with mango poles.
- Mud house with 7 rooms – 4 + 3 which currently houses caretaker, used as a store and has the start of rabbit cages and a chicken coop.
- Greenhouse with shade netting
- Mostly flat land with a small incline towards the back.
- Only approx. 15kms from Ukunda/Diani junction (approx. 30 minute drive)
- Plot was developed into the eco-farm in 2015 and farming was started on a small area of the land, however owners had to leave due to the collapse of Imperial bank and is therefore not running as a farm at the moment.
- Agricultural land. (Please note, only Kenyan citizens can own agricultural land)
Asking price: Ksh6.3M
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org