A lovely beach property with approx. 75m beach frontage on Bofa Beach, Kilifi, overlooking the Indian Ocean. The property is set on a cliff with a sandy beach below. 2 fully furnished houses with 9 bedrooms, swimming pool, tennis court, plenty of space at the back for more development.
The theme for the main house (although easily removable) is Medusa who is there to make unwanted visitors turn to stone!
The main house has a courtyard as you enter and there are some beautiful Indian Marble arches in the sitting room which are antique and holy, imported from India. The garden is full of palms, baobab trees and beautiful orchids abound.
All bathrooms have purist surface sinks where the water cascades onto the platform and disappears off the edge in a quietly elegant flow.
- 6 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms en-suite. 3 en-suite upstairs, with balcony and all overlooking the sea; One family room with one bedroom overlooking the sea and a back bedroom ideal for children with a shared bathroom; one en suite bedroom, currently being used as a TV room.
- One bathroom has Italian tiles and the others are all granite with surface sinks. Solar hot water system.
- Internal courtyard, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, pantry/servery, laundry, de-humidifier store, verandah, BBQ verandah, Rooftop terrace
- Double garage, SQ for 3
- Swimming pool with entertainment area, changing room and showers
- Concrete roof overlaid by tiles to keep the house cool
- 3 bedrooms, 1 en suite with 2 sharing a bathroom.
- Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, covered verandah, laundry, SQ for 2, garage, store
Security: Fully walled and set on a cliff with steps to the sandy beach below
Water: Many water tanks holding both mains and rainwater and only fresh water is supplied in the houses. Well water for garden (but uses rain water for the orchids)
Water tanks: Rain water tanks:5 with total storage of 60,000 litres. Mains water tanks: 6 with total storage of 40,500 litres
Power: Mains, solar hot water
Size: 3.8 acres
Title: Currently Leasehold 999 years from 1947
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725341917 or email email@example.com