The view that dreams are made of. Looking over the Shimba Hills National Park, guaranteeing your view is there to stay. This house is fenced into the Shimba Hills National Park with 10 acres of land that go down to the river bordering the park boundary.
- Only a 30-40 minute drive from Diani Beach
- A relaxed and ‘country’ feel with friendly neighbours
- 2 bedroom house built in 1993 and extended in 1998
- Ground floor: Kitchen, sitting/dining room, bedroom, bathroom, verandah, outside store.
- 1st floor: large bedroom, terrace
- Power lines have just arrived to the area so connection is a few hundred feet away
- Water is connected to local water scheme where water comes from the river into a large holding tank.
- Option to buy 10 more acres next door.
- Currently title is in 20 acres Freehold. Buyer can purchase the 20 acres with house at Ksh30M or vendors will complete the subdivision and sell 10 acres with house at Ksh25M.
Asking price: Ksh25M for house & 10 acres OR Ksh30M for house + 20 acres.
Call +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org