This 5 story building, of approximately 550 sqm total living space, is situated in a prime location at the entrance to the old town, next door to the Mombasa Club, close to Fort Jesus and Treasury Square. The Style is a modern interpretation of the old Omani style buildings along the street – the projection on the façade imitates the projecting timber balcony of the old buildings.
Ideal for bank/offices/shops on the first 3 floors with 4 apartments on the top 2 floors. The apartments have great views of Tudor creek overlooking English point and the open sea and also lovely views of Fort Jesus. All rooms have plenty of natural light with the big windows.
The ground and first floor are connected with an internal staircases and could be used for shops, offices, banking hall or a classy restaurant.
The 3rd floor is self-contained office space.
The 4th floor consists of two apartments, one with two bedrooms and the other with one bedroom with potential of combining it to a larger apartment or offices.
The top floor consists of two self-contained bedsits (studio flats) with balconies
- Water: Storage tanks in basement which feed roof tanks. Water supplied by city council.
- Power: From mains with 8 separate units for each floor plus one for each apartment on the top 2 floors.
- Approx 550sqm living space
- Views over Tudor Creek and Fort Jesus
- Excellent location with plenty of parking close by
- Plenty of natural light in all rooms
- Ideal for bank or shops
The property is freehold and is vacant.
Asking Price: Ksh75M (Reduced from Ksh90M for a quicksale)
Call +254(0)734 331023 or +254(0)725 341917 or email email@example.com