The location of this Villa is spectacular, with views of the ocean and amazing gardens with 4 very large baobab trees and lots of palms. Located on the 2nd row with a short walk to the beach and fenced into its own compound within a larger estate, this property is a hidden gem!
0.6 acres land fenced in on it’s own within a larger estate of approximately 5 acres with 3 other houses and a few smaller holiday villas. The baobab trees and mature palm trees throughout the 5 acre plot give this place a sense of peace and harmony with nature. The house is strongly built with concrete blocks and would need a few improvements such as re-sealing the roof, however it is still used as a loving 2nd home as well as being rented out to holiday makers.
- Downstairs: 2 bedrooms en suite, 2 sitting areas, kitchen, verandah, store
- Upstairs: large sitting area, 2 outside verandahs with views of the ocean, 1 master en suite bedroom, 1 balcony looking to the car park
- Roof terrace with views of the ocean
- 2 enclosed garages, 1 carport. 2 large stores of which one could be made into an SQ.
- Views of the ocean will never be interrupted by buildings
- Swimming pool excavation started
- Use of estate swimming pool
- Lovely palms and mature baobabs throughout the propery
- Beach only about 400metre walk away
- 2nd row, fenced
- Water is from a common well with a 10,000 litre tank.
- Asking price: Euro230,000 or Ksh26.8M
Contact: +254(0)734 331023, +254(0)725 341917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org